Trainee Recruitment Consultants at
As a Trainee Consultant with ionic, you are in safe hands. We provide a Personal Development Program tailored to suit you so that you can ensure that your career gets off to a flying start.
While developing as a Trainee Consultant you will face a challenging role that will involve:
– Developing and winning business from companies using a wide range of marketing and sales methods
– Creating and advertising job vacancies on a variety of media platforms
– Approaching candidates, reveiwing applications and shortlisting for roles
– Managing the clients and candidates journey through the entire recruitment process
Why join ionic?
ionic Recruitment have been furthering the career aspirations of our team for over 7 years, providing our Recruitment Consultants the opportunity to progress through the ranks from Trainee Consultant to Director.
We offer our Trainees:
– A Personal Development Program delivered by our trainer
– Dedicated support staff in Administration, Marketing and Accounts
– The opportunity to partner with leading job boards, training providers and professional bodies; ensuring you have access to everything you need to establish and maintain a successful recruitment desk
– A competitive commission structure, modern open-plan workspace and lively office environment, along with a variety of unique benefits
“I joined ionic as a Resourcer, now I’m developing a new desk overseeing Engineering, Design and Technical roles as a Recruitment Consultant. Before joining the team I was a primary school teacher for 3 years working long hours and weekends. I felt I needed a fast-paced, rewarding role with job satisfaction and felt that recruitment was the right path for me; and the money isn’t bad either!
The team are the best part of working for ionic! We work together to reach our financial target every year and are rewarded with a terrific weekend abroad.
The support from admin and marketing is unusual to find in recruitment and gives the sales team more time to focus on clients and candidates.
Training and development is very important to ionic; everyone has their own career goals to work towards!”
Sian Woodward, Recruitment Consultant
joined ionic 2016
Sian’s favourite benefits:
Would you like to join us?