Experienced Recruitment Consultants at
For Recruitment Consultants looking to utilise their skills and experience, Ionic will give you all the help and support you need.
Joining our team you will enjoy a vastly diverse and rewarding role which involves:
– Developing and winning business from companies using a wide range of marketing and sales methods
– Creating and advertising job vacancies on a variety of media platforms
– Approaching candidates, reveiwing applications and shortlisting for roles
– Managing the clients and candidates journey through the entire recruitment process
Why Join ionic?
Ionic Recruitment have been furthering the career aspirations of our team for over 7 years, providing our Recruitment Consultants the opportunity to progress through the ranks from Trainee Consultant to Director.
We offer experienced Recruitment Consultants:
– A Personal Development Program delivered by our trainer
– Dedicated support staff in Administration, Marketing and Accounts
– The opportunity to partner with leading job boards, training providers and professional bodies; ensuring you have access to everything you need to establish and maintain a successful recruitment desk
– A competitive commission structure, modern open-plan workspace and lively office environment, along with a variety of unique benefits
“I was drawn to Ionic by the opportunity to build upon my transferable skills from my previous roles. It soon became apparent that if you’re willing to work hard, you can work your way up quickly. I went from Senior Consultant to Executive Consultant in 18 months, with a lot of hard work and dedication personally, alongside support from the team.
Our work environment is unlike any other in recruitment; we all want each other to progress and be the best team we can be. Together we’ve built a support network enabling our personal career growth, which ultimately creates a happy working atmosphere.”
Laura Moody, Team Manager
Joined ionic 2013
Laura’s favourite benefits:
Would you like to join us?