Construction Industry Specialists at
As a Construction Industry Specialist entering the recruitment sector, you are in safe hands. We provide a Personal Development Program that’s tailored to suit your needs; so that you can use your skills to kick start your career in recruitment.
While developing as a Recruitment Consultant, the primary elements of your role will involve:
– Using your industry knowledge to build relationships with clients and candidates over the telephone and face to face
– Matching candidates with the right vacancy
– Advertising your clients vacancies on a variety of media platforms
– Showing initiative, actively gathering leads on new projects and potential job vacancies
– Managing the clients and candidates journey throughout the entire recruitment process
Why join ionic?
ionic Recruitment have been furthering the career aspirations of our team for over 7 years, providing our Recruitment Consultants with the opportunity to progress through the ranks from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Director.
We offer our Construction Industry Specialists:
– A Personal Development Program delivered by our trainer
– Dedicated support staff in Administration, Marketing and Accounts
– The opportunity to partner with leading job boards, training providers and professional bodies; ensuring you have access to everything you need to establish and maintain a successful recruitment desk
– A competitive commission structure, modern open-plan workspace and lively office environment, along with a variety of unique benefits
Would you like to join us?