This is our old career page
Recruitment Consultant – To £32k base (Depending on experience) + Car/allowance + Uncapped earnings
Ionic specialise in finding the best candidates for the best jobs within the Construction and Built Environment sector.
Our business is continuing to expand and as part of our growth strategy, we’ve recently opened a new office in Media City, Salford. As a result, we’re looking to recruit several experienced permanent and temporary Recruitment Consultants to be based from our new location.
Ionic is an exciting brand and key players in the construction sector know who we are. That reputation can open doors for you within the Construction sector and will help to make you an influential figure.
Being an Ionic employee is about making new friends, creating new business connections and the best part is working in a fun, lively and rewarding office environment.
The sector is booming again and the majority of our clients are beginning mass recruitment drives for permanent and temporary staff.
We’ve been awarded several, high profile, preferred supplier arrangements with a number of blue chip Construction companies, so joining us now means fresh challenges will be faced and massive successes will be achieved.
- Delivering highly professional temporary or permanent recruitment services to our current client base
- Conducting business development activity with new clients to increase our client base
- Forging strong working relationships with sector specific candidates
- Managing the ‘end to end’ recruitment process
- Striving to achieve targets and gain promotion to team leader, Manager and future Director of the company
What are we looking for in a Recruitment Consultant?
- We are seeking permanent Recruitment Consultants from any market sector with a proven track record of successfully delivering the full 360 degree recruitment life cycle
- Strong business development and keen negotiation skills, coupled with the ability to forge strong working relationships with clients and candidates
- Driving licence
- Good communication skills
What’s in it for me?
For more information about the benefits of working for Ionic, visit the ‘Why Join Us?’ page.
How to get in contact?
For more information, contact Martyn Makinson (MD) at Ionic Recruitment on: 01925 748 320, or email at email@example.com
Recruitment Resourcer, £16,000 per annum, OTE £18,000 – £20,000, Warrington
Ionic is a dynamic and vibrant Construction Recruitment Business.
What’s more, we’re growing fast, with an exciting new brand, website and increased marketing presence.
Owing to massive growth within the construction sector and the award of several preferred supplier agreements, we are actively seeking to appoint a Recruitment Resourcer to join our expanding team in our Warrington.
The main elements of the role will include;
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Resourcer?
- Developing strong working relationships with candidates within the construction sector and geographical location
- Advertising for key positions via job boards and social media to attract individuals and networking through existing candidates to look for referrals
- Sourcing and identifying candidates for our temporary roles
- Formatting CV’s and writing adverts
- Taking references and verifying candidates qualifications
- Working closely with the recruitment consultants / team throughout the entire recruitment process
- Visiting construction sites to generate new candidates and opportunities
- Managing your time and organising your day effectively
Who are we looking for?
- Experience as a Resourcer or alternatively Customer Service or B2B sales
- Excellent organisational/planning skills
- Ambition and the eagerness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good levels of IT competency
- Excellent telephone manner
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive basic salary and commission scheme with uncapped earning potential
- Employee Health Benefits Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Personalised training and development to keep you learning new skills and progressing your career
- ‘Grown up’ and heavily team focused office environment
- Company incentives to Barcelona and other top European destinations
- Bi-annual Ionic parties
- Unlimited career potential – build from Resourcer level up to Team Leader/Manager
How do I get in contact?
For more information, contact Corrina Mckinnel at Ionic Recruitment on 01925 748320; if out of hours or a weekend call 07951 445519 or alternatively send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, we’re Ionic. Recruitment specialists in Construction, Social Housing and Maintenance. We help match the best people in the world of construction to the best permanent, temporary and contract jobs.
While we’re a young, growing business, we’re highly experienced at placing individuals at all levels within the Construction sector. Better still, we’ve already helped hundreds of candidates secure exciting new roles with leading construction companies, house builders, specialist subcontractors, housing associations and local authorities.
Whether it’s a temporary role, or something more concrete, we make it our mission to get to know our clients and candidates, developing a full understanding of what you need and when you need it.
And it’s all thanks to one simple aim. To provide a more personal level of service built around your exact needs.
Or as we call it: Better built recruitment.
An excellent opportunity for an Administration Apprentice, immediate Start!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Apprentice to join a rapidly expanding company based in our Birchwood Park office. The team in which you will work is our Trades & Labour division.
This role has arisen due to ongoing company success and expansion and would be an immediate start for the successful candidate!
Our ideal candidate will need to be:
- With a keen attention to detail
- Excellent IT knowledge, especially regarding Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- Grade C or above in GCSE Mathematics and English
The Administration Apprentice will report to the Team Manager and their key responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Answer the phones and pass on messages
- Register candidates
- Input candidate and client data
- Database cleansing
- Format candidate CV’s
- Create candidate profiles
- Advertise job vacancies
- Job board searches to register active candidates
- Assist with matching candidate to live roles
To apply, please send your up to date CV along with a covering letter detailing the reason for your application to Corrina McKinnel at email@example.com
Shortlisting will be done and successful candidates will be contacted.